Friday, July 27, 2007

Hershey's Chocolate Factory (Pennsylvania) & Niagara falls (US-NY)

The garden nearby the Niagara falls. the flowers are beautiful

even the toilets are beautiful!

the Niagara falls in my backdrop. It has always been a childhood dream of visiting the Niagara falls ever since I saw the documentary at the Omnimax Theatre
Its gorgeous beyond words, the beauty, the majestic creation of God and the rainbows, a symbol of God's covenant to us (I was reminded of FOC when I saw the rainbows) I shall let the photos speak for themselves
we sat a boat ride called 'Maiden of the Mist'
i love this picture


cloud of water vapour giving it a mystic feel. it is rumoured that a maiden lived in the Niagara falls and she's the protector of the falls. that's why our boat was called 'Maiden of the Mist' we watched the story of its origins in the omnimax theatre in Canada








Niagara falls in the night. the falls are lighted to magnify its beauty

the bridge linking US and Canada I call them 'bumblebee flowers' apparently common over here
my cousin was suppose to pose his butt in this picture, but he was too tall
Welcome to Hershey's Chocolate world
My cousins and I
we're in Pennsylvannia


Hershey's Chocolate Tour
I practically went high seeing all the chocolates in this place
Hershey's Kisses Pillows
I was tempted to get one for Magic's car :P
World's largest Hershey's Bar
there were rows of Hershey's stalls all over
we went on a Hershey's Chocolate Tour and it was so cute!
all the products of Hershey's
this is how extensive Hershey's is the tram was going too quick I couldn't get good shot. It shows the production of Hershey's products around the world. amazing.
How Hershey's chocolate is made
Hershey's Kisses! lots of them!!
KitKat bars! rows and rows of them moving above our heads
Reese Caramel Chocolate
tons and tons of chocolates!
the cute little cows along the tourand they have names! they were singing as the tram went along. it was so adorable
how Hershey's chocolate is made beautiful scenery along the way. rivers and greenery and rolling plainsand hills!
sunrise! that's how early we had to get up. the sky wasn't even completely bright yet

No comments: