Friday, August 10, 2007

Philadelphia

day 2 - a quick tour around Philadelphia. Its a nice town :)
ps(sorry for sparse captions. too many photos!)

crab meat pretzels, which I couldn't finish
so if you've been wondering what my meals consists of, here's a good example. I think the fear of reaching 45 is so intense I've been counting calories, sharing food, taking mini/half meals, and choosing healthy food. Ironically in the land of abundant pretzels, hotdogs, burgers, bagels, fries, donuts, I've been avoiding those stuff instead.









frequently spotted throughout US. the carriages are usually decorated beautifully to attract customers







house of the lady who designed the US flag
her name's Betsy Ross
I found this photo adorable. I only managed to capture the backview because the ladies actually forbidded us to take photos. oops! :P

No comments: